"The dignity, the grandeur, the tenderness, the everlasting and divine significance of motherhood."

-De Witt Talmage

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Laila is turning 5

I know I am supposed to be back here with a 'part 2' to complete my 'part 1' post from last week.  But instead of compiling more vacation pictures I have been Pinning way too much and getting ready for Laila's big number 5 birthday celebration.  Her girlfriends will be coming over Saturday and I have lots to create.  It is a Princess Art party-at Laila's request.  So we will be mixing it up with a little crafting and a little dressing up.  Here are some of my pins:







All of these images are found via my Pinterest boards.  We are going to play a couple of games too-maybe hot princess potato and princess bingo.  It will be fun getting to watch her have her first 'big' kid party with friends:)  So next time I will have some party pics and some beach pics to wrap up our July!

No comments:

Post a Comment